Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Multivitamin + Apple Cider Vinegar = Healthy

In the recent weeks, I have come to know a certain food blogger quite well and as a result of our relationship, and her CONSTANT nagging, I have decided to make a few "healthy" changes in regards to my diet. Most specifically, I have decided to take a multivitamin and ingest a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar each evening.


While this may seem an easy task, the vinegar is grimace inducing and burns as it slowly travels across the walls of the esophagus. So, why the vinegar? Well, according to my father, it is quite healthy and because of the vinegar's harshness, it can be a fairly decent test of a male's masculinity. There are many fond memories which include the vinegar, one of which involved my brother and I seeing who could swallow the most without making a face. I had also considered including a clove of garlic in my "healthy" changes, however, I decided this would probably result in nagging of a different sort.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

That stuff is positively foul tasting. Although, that probably means it is super-good for you, cleaning out all those nasty bugs lurking in your insides.
Yeah...I think I am going to go swallow a tablespoon full right now. Blech. ;-p

Dameo said...

Mmmmm garlic is my favorite! You should try some garlic shrimp, or garlic steak, or garlic anything!!

Student Nurse said...

This stuff does little for courtship. I say Altoids and a nice cologne. LOL! Vinegars are good for the aunties and uncles who need the internal cleansing work.

Dameo said...

I just had an idea what to slip into my siblings' food or drinks. :-D

Unknown said...

I will say, it does serve as an excellent medium for destruction and havoc wreaking...why did I not think of such things sooner? Brilliance, pure brilliance Dameo!

Dameo said...

Thank you, thank you...I take all credit. :-p

Joseph Keller Math 485 said...

Hmmmm, so, what are the health benefits of swallowing vinegar?